Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yummy....1st rice cereal



notice the hands are headed for the mouth!
This picture made me laugh, b/c notice the TV says "smooth" which is precisely NOT how this moment is going. :)


As shown in the last post, Ethan prefers his hands to every other object you offer him, therefore his right hand becomes my arch nemesis at feeding time. We attempted cereal for the first time on tuesday afternoon, as recommended by the doctor....and I can see this spoon thing is gonna take some getting used to. Brandon and I had a good laugh in the process!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bling -a- bling-a-bling.

nice photos of your pimp-a#$ ring.

Beth said...

Okay, the "Smooth" picture cracked me up! I also love his Ethan shirt!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

so is that your new right hand ring?? too funny...wonder who made that comment??? I can only imagine as i can think of a few possibilities!
I can't wait to meet him!!
Got the holiday card!! Very cute!!!