Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

What a difference a year makes


As we approach Christmas in a few days, I'm reflecting on Christmas last year. This week last year is when we found out we were expecting Ethan. On December 18, 2006 to be exact. We spent those first few weeks just hoping we made it long enough to "really" get excited and believe a baby was really on the way. We had so much fun telling friends and family the exciting news, and what a wonderful Christmas present we got. Now this year we are celebrating his first Christmas. At only 4 1/2 months old....he really only gets excited about the tree lights, but it still warms my heart and I know I have so many years of Christmas excitement to look forward to b/c the joy of this season is so much clearer through the eyes of a child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when you told us! "are you pregnant????" rissy says in response to you not sharing a drink with everyone!!! :-)

Beth said...

I love Ethan's outfit! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!