Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

1st Children's Event


Well...all who know me, know i LOVE Christmas. So I took Ethan to the Christmas Children's Event at the Junior League Building. I knew he wouldn't get much out of it, I just wanted his picture with Santa and thought he might be able to do some of the craft stuff. Well....Ethan wasn't real sure about Santa. I haven't gotten my pictures yet, but I don't think he smiled for any. I'm sure I entertained the other adults b/c I would RUN up to him and get him to smile and giggle, then run back out of the picture and every time I got back out, he had stopped smiling. So I got a good leg workout and he probably was never caught on camera smiling. Then, I made him do a handprint craft and he screamed when they painted his hand. So we decided it was time to leave, but on the way out we thought we would try to get a pic with the snowman...and you can see how that turned out.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ethan has the cutest clothes!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

too funny! i know it wasn't at the time, but he is just oo cute! can't wait to meet him soon!! he probally won't like me either! I am glad you are blogging again...i thought you were being a slacker but figured you had a good reason!

Beth said...

That "running game" sounds so funny! It's making me smile to think about it! :)