Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving in Plumerville



We had Thanksgiving lunch out at the Grays' on Thanksgiving this year. Ethan got passed around as usual, and it was so great to see that entire side of the family...also we got to hang out with Brandon's brother Jared and his wife Brandi who we haven't seen in months. So it was a VERY happy holiday! We spent that evening with my family, but I got sick and hate to admit that I got no photos!!! AND, Chris (my middle brother) came home with his FIANCE' for the first time, so I'm doubly disappointed that I have no pics of them. It was great to see them though and we are so excited they are getting married!

No comments: