Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Look mom....2 hands!

This is the face I got when I got to the line "Santa Claus is coming to town" while singing Christmas carols. I told him, "I know Ethan...it's hard to believe, but he is coming...and he spends 3.4 milliseconds at every home according to some Yahoo research article."


Ethan is ALWAYS trying to fit both hands in his mouth at the same time. He hasn't even mastered getting one in there, so like his mommy...he's attempting to accomplish the impossible and go for both. (just like me in over-shooting...no, I don't put both hands in my mouth!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love the profile shot where he's really listening to you singing! Suzanne & I were talking about you on Saturday at our family Christmas party. I told her how much I enjoy reading your blog!

Meredith said...

Look at those eyes! He is SO cute! Thomas is a big fan of the hands too. Ethan is getting so big, eating cereal! Love the bit about "smooth"-ha!

Beth said...

Aww! In the first two pictures, it kind of looks like he's saying his prayers! So cute!

Julie said...

He is so cute ! We have tried to introduce rice cereal and it's not going smooth either! Aiden is a big fan of his hands as well. He doesn't even like a paci anymore.