Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

3 Days and 4 Firsts

Sunday~ Super Bowl and he has the same pj's as Drake....so we had to get a picture of our big boys matching. Drake just turned 2 on Thursday, and no the pj's are NOT the same size :) (also, this is not the 4th first....just a continuation of the sitting up)
Saturday~ Look who's sitting up all by himself? I was sitting with him figuring he would lean on my legs, when I realized he wasn't needing me at all! So I backed off to make sure I wasn't crazy and he just kept playing with his toy. Too bad I'm the only one who knows it's a drum, he just wants to try to eat it!

Friday~ Ethan REALLY found his feet. Poor thing, I always have him in socks or in footed outfits, so I let him hang out in his diaper and he was so excited to get to play with his feet and toes, what fun!

Thursday~ first attempt with a sippy cup......big failure, all we got was a DRENCHED onesie....any tips on this one you experienced moms out there?

The 4th first, I don't have a picture of....but Ethan has been rolling over when Brandon and I are not in the room, so we hadn't officially seen it yet. Well, he was very proud of himself this afternoon and just kept showing us his roll over and over.....then he got tired of it! We're so proud!!

1 comment:

The Bunch Fam! said...

Gotta love having the time to play with your feet...

Your hair looks great!