Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Super Tuesday


See my "I voted" sticker, this cute face let us beat the system. And yes, it's his own sticker, Brandon and I got our own....just don't tell the Democratic nominee ;)

This was Ethan's first election to be a part of, so we got him dressed in his "Lil Republican" t-shirt (dad's fave) and loaded up to go vote in the primary as a family. The little old people running the polls thought he was so cute, they let him have a ballot too! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

i love it!!! that is great! way to exercise your right to vote b/c i was still registerred in SD, so I couldn't boo hoo! he is so cute! When am I going to meet this kid?

Jim and Katie said...

That is too cute! Jim will insist that we find a shirt like that when we have kiddos! ha

Anonymous said...

um... am I understanding this correctly, that Ethan already voted in his first presidential election??? WHAT??? Love it!