Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Big Boy Pj's


Ethan is almost 6 months old.....but he is fully into his 12 month clothing. I was VERY sad to find out that they don't make sleep-n-plays with the feet for babies over 9 months. They are absolutely my favorite so I know he's warm and cozy. So we've been trying out big boy pj's and he looked so cute tonight I couldn't help take a picture! Also, he is getting so long, he looks so big in his crib, so we caught the moment as he tried to roll himself to sleep!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! My name is Sarah, and I saw your blog post through Anna Carol's blog. I had the same problem with my daughter Lyla, and I found footed pjs for 12, 18, and 24 months at A Children's Place and Babies-R-Us (Carter's brand). I thought I'd pass along the tip. :)

The Proctors said...

Hey Lindsey!! First of all...Ethan is so adorable!!! I wanted to say exactly what Sarah said above, and they also have those footed blanket sleepers(thicker ones) made by Gerber at Wal-mart or Target if you need them. We still put Landon in one when it's super cold and he wears a size 2T. He doesn't keep a blanket on him very long so we use these instead. :)

B said...

Cute blog!

I lurked over from Charlie & Megan

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a bloggy re-design.

I am just getting started and would love to do one for you if you are interested. You can see some of my work here:

http://foshefamily.blogspot.com/search/label/Blog%20Headers

Let me know if you are interested!

Meredith said...

He looks so cute! TCP makes good thinner footed pj's up to like a 4T or so. And we have tons of blanket footed sleepers even up to 5T. But not the cuter play/day wear type.

I know Ethan's not bigger than Thomas. I can't believe he's wearing 12 month clothes already!! Maybe I'm squishing T into his smaller ones-ha!

The Walkers said...

He is so cute and looks adorable in his new PJs. I am feeling your pain in having trouble with finding footed sleepers, so I'm glad to have the advice of other mommies above. Hope everything is going great. Please kiss those sweet baby cheeks for me.