Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Funny Valentine



I know this is late in posting, but Valentine's Day was not Ethan's day. Poor thing was sick to his stomach all day, and went through 3 Valentine's outfits. Luckily I caught these pictures when I did...because he had another meltdown 30 seconds later. We gave him this cute little dog Thursday morning and it made him cry, but he decided he liked it later in the day. So Happy 1st Valentines Day from Ethan! :)

Update: 6 Month Stats

Ethan weighed in at 21 lbs 14 oz.....90%
measured 27 1/2 inches......90%

So he's evening out, and entering the chart again (previously plotted off the chart with measurements) Brandon and I were both surprised by the weight, I was afraid it was more like 23, and Brandon picked 22 14. So he won :)

1 comment:

rachel said...

so sweet-I love that onsie-he is getting so big!!!!!