Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Brandon

Meredith Eisele tagged me with this. I guess that means I have to do it! :) The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Brandon
2. How long have you been together? Total-almost 6 years. We started dating in Feb. of my senior year, and we'll celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary in Feb.
3. How long did you date? almost exactly 2 years

4. How old is your man? 32....i got a sugar daddy ;) i JUST turned 27

5. Who eats more? post-baby, we are both cutting back

6. Who said "I love you" first? surprisingly enough...he did

7. Who is taller? Brandon, though a guy once told me that for me to find a guy shorter than me, "he'd have to be selling lucky charms"

8. Who sings better? me....but then again, that's how I got to OBU

9. Who is smarter? toughie.....I would say Brandon for sure b/c he is so well-read...but I am no dummie either!

10. Whose temper is worse? I'm going with Brandon here, though I can get riled up

11. Who does the laundry? Brandon does the washing b/c he keeps it going CONSTANTLY, and I am the folder and sorter

12. Who takes out the garbage? Brandon

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you're looking at it, I do

14. Who pays the bills? I do. I have the freak memory, so I'm more likely to remember, though he has had to remind me plenty of times (I'm a procrastinator)

15. Who is better with the computer? Macs-Brandon, Windows based- me

16. Who mows the lawn? Brandon...he LOVES his yard
17. Who cooks dinner? I'm going 50/50 here

18. Who drives when you are together? Brandon...he's not a good passenger

19. Who pays when you go out? Brandon

20. Who is most stubborn? we are equal here

22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine b/c they're in town & we go to games with them...but we try to go to Plumerville often

23. Who kissed who first? tough call, we kissed all over the Electric Cowboy the first night we met, and I'm afraid I don't know who's fault that is

24. Who asked who out? Brandon asked me on our first date...though me met online and had been talking for a month before we decided to meet

25. Who proposed? Brandon
26. Who is more sensitive? for sure it's me....but Ethan is making Brandon have a softer side
27. Who has more friends? Probably me....i'm the more social one of us two
28. Who has more siblings? me, I have 2 brothers...Brandon has 1
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Brandon.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I'm proud of Brandon for doing the laundry. You've got a good guy Lindsey!