Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Carving Party






Saturday night, Carrie and David had us all over for a pumpkin carving party at their new house in Benton. We had so much fun...the food was delicious and I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! We have NO idea how it happened, but somehow Brandon and I won with our little ghost face pumpkin. We REALLY didn't deserve it, but we appreciate it all the same. And I still think Terri & Bracy went above and beyond by bringing all the props to make their crazy faced creature pumpkin. Thanks to the Donnells for a wonderful time and a great prize! Mary Carole & Whitney were partners for the evening and they entertained me so much with their pumpkin carving skills & techniques that I had to get a picture of the sweet couple!

2 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

too funny!! once again looks like fun times!!! i miss all you guys!!!!

The Haywoods said...

I'm sad I missed the party. I need to come see you and Ethan soon!