Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

2 Month Photo Shoot







I need a cute 2 month picture for a project I'm working on...so Brandon and I attempted to get some photos before his next bottle. At first, Ethan was in no mood....then a little teaser snack bought us some time....then he was super happy...then he melted back down when daddy wanted to play instead of feeding him.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the crying pic-so pitiful. :) I don't remember seeing him so awake before. What a cutie!

Megan said...

Precious pictures! Thanks for the link...now we're The Burgeis!

Beth said...

Hey, Grays! This is Beth Gray. I found your blog connected to Megan (Harvey)Burgeis'. Your little guy is so precious! It's so good to see that you guys are all doing well!