Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Game Day AR v. UNT





We took Ethan to his 2nd game on Saturday. He actually stayed awake during tailgating this time, but he slept through the entire game. The picture of him surrounded by blue & brown material is him in the sling on my belly. I call it his cocoon and I swear he would sleep his life away in there if you just slip him a bottle every 3-4 hours in there, but it's a lifesaver on game days!

2 comments:

The Haywoods said...

He is getting cuter by the day. I can't wait to see him (and you) again!

Meredith said...

I love that first picture of you two. He's sounds like such a good baby. I think it's great you're teaching him to love the Hogs early on! :)