Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Baby's First Halloween




I am BIG on holidays, so today Ethan wore his "Baby's 1st Halloween" shirt for the first and only time...and then tonight we went to my parents' house so they could see Ethan in his costume and so he could "trick or treat" in a neighborhood that actually does it, as opposed to the retirement community we live in. As you can see...he wasn't too crazy about the costume tonight, but we took pictures anyways, and he cheered up once we were walking through the neighborhood.

3 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

so cute!!! so i am still thinking about who he looks like b/c it changes everytime i see pics!!

Beth said...

I love the Baby's First Halloween outfit! That is so cute!

The Haywoods said...

He's looking more like you. Have fun at the BCL - 6 weeks and I'll be there myself.