Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

While Daddy's Away....

This was him sunday morning. I got him extra dressed up for church so maybe noone would notice the eye or think i beat him :)
this was how he looked right after getting him up, I couldn't clean off the blood b/c everytime I touched him, it started to bleed

Brandon had a guys' weekend with our sunday school guys at a friend's deer camp last weekend....so me and Ethan were having some quality time. I went to hot springs saturday for Kelly's wedding and the races with my friends, so Ethan got to spend half the day with each grandmother. When I got home, I decided he needed a little nap to make it through the evening. And when I went to get him up, this is what I found....blood on the sheet, on his pillow, on Lemonade. You could say I kinda freaked out! I turned on the lights and found the source of the blood was the eyelid and when I looked at it, it started bleeding again! So, I knew my doctor neighbor and wife were on a date, but I called and interrupted anyways b/c I was home alone with him and wasn't sure if I had to take him in to get in to get stitches. Jason diagnosed on the phone and then came for a follow up on sunday to tell me it was all fine.

No comments: