Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy 5 years!

Professor Bowl.....I won 3 out of 4 games....all thanks to my lovely bowling ball "BettyAnne", I knew she'd bring me luck!

We went to see Gran Torino, and I HIGHLY recommend this movie. I was excited to see it, but it was nothing like what I expected, even better!
Checking in to the LOVELY capital hotel
Walked up and down the rivermarket, then decided to return to the Capital and have dinner at Ashley's....yummy!

Brandon and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday. It's hard to believe we've been married that long, and together for 7 years. We made plans to stay at the Capital Hotel since that's where we stayed on our wedding night and have ourselves a "staycation" while Ethan stayed at my parents' house. We had a day of dates and just really enjoyed spending time together and having a lot of fun. We've had a wonderful first 5 years and can't wait to see what the next 5 bring us. Since I forgot my camera, I have posted pics of our activities from the day! This was the most fun anniversary and lots of great memories made.

1 comment:

hannah said...

congratulations on five years! i remember your wedding, lindsey! it was beautiful. here's to many, many more wonderful years together!