Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Athletic Club Birthday Party

I'm playing with the big kids now!
how about some scooty-bootying through this tunnel
little rest after all this tunnel crawling!
I'm getting good on this tunnel thing!
Mommy, follow me through these!

Last weekend Ethan and I went to Drake's 3rd birthday party at the Athletic Club. Ethan is too young to play in there when I go to work out, so this was the first time we had been down there. Of course Ethan cried when we first got there and sat in the floor b/c he thought I was going to leave him. Then he wouldn't get in the jungle gym thing without me....so yes, I was the only mom playing in there.(sorry there's no pics to prove it) After a few minutes he was ready to go on his own, but I had to stay in there to make sure the bigger kids didn't trample him! The tunnel was his favorite, hence all the pics in there....but we had a blast. Thanks Drake for inviting us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger!! It was awesome to see you on my comments!! Long time no see! It looks like you guys are doing well and are very happy. Thanks for commenting...its been too long girl!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

he is seriously so cute!