Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bargain Boutique 2009

Welcome to Bargain Boutique!
view of the silent auction
view of some of the clothing racks before the preview party
This is what Lizzy does when there are SO many colorful items to choose from and there is a lull in the sale!
I look sleepier than i thought, but this is me with my chair Kelly

As I think I mentioned in a previous post, I was chair-elect this year for Bargain Boutique for the Junior League of Little Rock. It's a women and children's consignment sale that also sells new items from local retailers. The thing that sets our sale apart is that all the money goes back into the community through our JLLR projects. I was at the league building most of last week and weekend and am just now really recovering from it....but I can't wait til next year. (well....yes i can, but i AM excited) We had a big preview party and silent auction friday night and it's a fancy event since we get to do it all at the beautiful league building.

2 comments:

Brett and Jill said...

Hey Lindsey - I went to high school with Lizzy. She is so much fun!! I am glad the sale went well.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

i want to know if Lizzy bought all that stuff. she was cracking me up at the sale. she wanted me to buy some stuff, but i just couldn't do it...hehe!