Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ethan's first Christmas

Ethan and my mimi who was home from Mexico for the holidays
Merry Christmas Mimi & Papa!
this is the back of his Christmas outfit Mimi bought him
yea.....my first Christmas photo with my new toys!
Just before he pushed the pile over

We started out Christmas morning at our house with just the 3 of us so we could open our gifts to each other. Ethan didn't help unwrap anything, but he stared at his daddy like "hurry up, I wanna see what's in there for me". He enjoyed watching the trains go around, but that was the extent of the excitement so far. When I put him in his bumbo to take a picture with some of his gifts, he tickled himself by knocking it over. Then we went to my parents' house for Christmas lunch. It was just the 5 of us adults plus Ethan... so it was low-key and relaxing!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Such a boy thing to knock over all his gifts!! Looks like yall had a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.