Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Calling Grammy



Brandon's parents like to listen to Ethan "talk" on the phone, so since he was talking up a storm while sitting in his daddy's lap after his squash...we thought we'd give them a call. Ethan was having so much fun grabbing at his bottle (I think it was his microphone) and just jabbering away to his grammy, so I caught it on camera for them to see.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ok, how did you get that cool background?

I can't believe how big he's getting! I'm not sure if I'm ready for Mary Elizabeth to start "talking". It was good to see you last night. Remember dancing to California Raisins in third grade? Ha! You did great last night. :)