Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Local Celebrity




I took Ethan to make a coffee cup for my mom's birthday at Firefly Studio which a friend from OBU owns. I had forgotten my camera, so she took a few to email to me. They got lost in my spam email and I didn't think much else about it, until I saw his picture in her ad in Savvy Kids magazine. I ran by there today and had her email me the pics again...I have to admit I was pretty proud to my handsome little man in the magazine! :)

5 comments:

rachel said...

so fun! i love them!

Brett and Jill said...

who ownes Fire Fly?

The Gray Family said...

Beth Woolley. She's a few years younger than me, probably 1-2 years younger than you. I know her through Lani Stine

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

so cute! glad you finally got those pics!

The Bunch Fam! said...

We saw the ad and couldn't 100% decide if it was him or not! Glad to know it is. He's looking so grown-up.