Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girls' Weekend

MC, Laura, and me
Terri, Flint, and Sabra
MC, Laura, me, Jennifer, Terri & Sabra

Last weekend, a few of us girls went to Fayetteville for a little getaway just to enjoy dorm-time and having no schedule, and only ourselves to take care of. We had so much fun just lounging in pjs, eating good food, and enjoying good company. Thanks to my parents who let us use their house up there so we could have free lodging :) The group was Suzanne, Jennifer, Sabra, Terri, Laura, MC, and myself (though I have no pics with Suz). We did Powerhouse friday night, mall saturday, mellow mushroom saturday night with a visit from Flint (Sabra's brother) and lots of time in between watching Bravo and hanging on the couch! (Mellow Mushroom is the only time I remembered I had a camera...ones from my iphone are not worth posting)

No comments: