Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Disney on Ice

he is seriously concentrating on the deep story lines here :)

pay no attention to my face...but isn't he too stinkin' cute!

A few months ago I ordered tickets for us to take Ethan to Disney on Ice (Mickey & Minnie's Magical Adventure). I wasn't really sure how well Ethan would do, but I must say he did fabulous! He was so enthralled the whole time until the VERY end when he started to fall asleep on me, so we snuck out during the finale. We had a blast with him and now I know I can take him to these shows in the future because he really does enjoy them. He even picked out his own souvenir, the little Mickey and Mimi thought she got off pretty easy. He didn't even want to be distracted with food or talking while he was watching his show. Good times!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

It was fun to see you guys at the Disney on Ice show today! Funny that we were in the same section. . .I'm glad that we all had fun. And Jackson fell asleep in his car seat on the way home. Have a great rest of the weekend!