Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Birthday





Today we celebrated my birthday AND Ethan turning 7 weeks old. My sweet husband got me flowers this morning (he already surprised me with a gorgeous ring on our date last weekend for my birthday gift). Then Ethan and I had lunch with my parents at Bene Vita before heading to make pottery at Firefly. I learned today that Ethan does NOT like to have his feet painted...so that was a scene trying to get footprints (that's why there are no photos of our outing). After all our running around today, Ethan took a nap on me while I rested up for dinner to end my birthday celebration. Tomorrow we'll gear up for celebrating in Fayetteville with my family and hope the Razorbacks can actually win this weekend!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a relaxing day with your little man.