Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

Too much free time





So...staying home is restful and all.....but I get bored. So today I decided to Simpsonize me and Brandon and this is what we got! Ain't we a pair! I could have adjusted these to make us better looking, but I thought it was more fun just to keep what they created, what fun!

Update: Brandon said I should have included the "before" pics so it makes more sense...so now they're added :)

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Lindsey,
I can feel your pain. I spent one day on bedrest and thought I was going to shoot myself. Luckily, my body decided it was time and Joe was born the next day. Otherwise, I would have been on bedrest for 2 weeks! I know you are so ready to have this baby. Im excited for you! I had a c-section too, and I think that's the way to go...No labor!!!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

You are too funny!! You are almost there Linz!! I am so excited for you!! Soon you will have a little one to hold!!!