Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

2 Weeks Old (yesterday)




Yet again...I know 2 weeks is NOT a long time, but it's amazing to me how much a baby can change in such a short time. He is so much more alert and I swear he's already getting bigger. Brandon thinks he will have gained a pound by his 1 month appt! Today we played with the gym Aunt Laura gave us and I was surprised to see him already batting at the toys and following their movement! Then Laura and my mom both came over to visit and you can see the days activities just wore him out!

6 comments:

The Ward Family said...

You'll be lucky if he only gains a pound by his one month appointment...Joe gained 3! Although, he did have some catching up to do. Ethan is sooo cute...Keep up the good work! -Beth

Anonymous said...

Lindsey and Brandon,
What a beautiful baby boy!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I know he's such a precious baby and will be loved so much. What a Joy and Gift from God. Congratulations!!! Enjoy every minute with him, they sure grow up fast.

grannybean said...

Hey Lindsey! Ethan is such a pretty little boy. Yes little boys are pretty! He looks just like his mama. Sounds like motherhood is really agreeing with you. See you soon.

grannybean said...

Hey Lindsey! Ethan is such a pretty little boy...yes some little boys are pretty!! He sure is looking like his mama...sounds like motherhood is really agreeing with you. Hope to see you soon.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

he is so cute!!!!

Erin said...

I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks! I'm sure you're a pro by now. :) Can I call you for advice come December??? Oh, and so you won't feel so left out, Drew's cousin delivered her 2nd 10 pounder 2 weeks ago. He was 10lbs. 14 oz.

Ethan is a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet him.