Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ethan's Room is DONE





So I finally finished the baby's room this morning! HUGE thanks to Sabra for painting 3 WONDERFUL pictures for Ethan that makes the room even more special. I got it all on the walls, things put away, and I finally feel ready for baby...at least his room! I'll get some pics of Ethan on here as soon as I can after he gets here TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

7 comments:

The Harringtons said...

Wow the room looks GREAT! I can't wait to see pictures of the little man! Good Luck tomorrow you will be in my prayers!
Steph

The Walkers said...

Yeah tomorrow is the big day! I will be checking your blog all day, but I'll understand if you're a little busy :). His room is wonderful! Good luck tomorrow!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

yay! linz it looks wonderful!!!! i hope to come and visit you my dear friend! i will be thinking of you all day!!!!!

grannybean said...

Hey Lindsey, I am thinking of you this morning and I hope everything goes well with the delivery! Hope to see pictures of little Ethan real soon. Susan

carozza said...

the room is super cute! can't wait to see pics of ethan.

Erin said...

The room looks great! Ethan is going to love it. I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

rachel said...

the room is precious!!! can't wait to see pictures of him!!!