Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Family Vacation

Brandon's Birthday in Mexico
Family Dinner @ Ruth's Chris
Brandon & my brother Chris
Brandon from our balcony

We went to Cancun for family vacation this year. It was my last "hoorah" since I couldn't travel anymore after we got back. We went the week before memorial day and got to celebrate Brandon's birthday while in Mexico. Brandon adventured to snorkel with my brother as well as rent a jeep and go hiking at Tulum one day while I did the same thing everyday. Lay by the pool, read, and drink water (not from the tap). It was great to relax for the week and sleep and just lay around. Then we got bumped to first class flying back, so it was a perfect end to the trip!

No comments: