Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random Photos

Brandon's first duck hunting with Brian (Jennifer's husband)
Me, Brandon, and the Baz

Ok, so these pictures are not new...but they are some of my favorites I found while going through Brandon's computer. Brandon went duck hunting for the first time this year with Jennifer's husband Brian and quickly decided he LOVES it and can't wait for next season. Also, Brandon is entertained by David Bazzell, so when we went to Orlando for the Capital One Bowl....we took the opportunity to have our photo taken with the Baz. I have one of just Baz and me, but I didn't post it since it makes Brandon so jealous ;)

4 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all got room in that boat for at least one more.

Jeremy Wolfe

Erin said...

My friend was looking at her friend's blog and then was looking at yours and saw that I was on your blog list. Small world! I hope you're feeling well. Not too much longer! Keep me updated.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.