Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jennifer's Birthday




We went to Jennifer and Brian's for Jenn's birthday party on Memorial day. Since it's the first picture I think I have of my ever growing pregnant belly....I thought I would post it here. Thanks to Sabra for taking photos and sending them to us! I had my 7 month appointment this morning and everything looks good. Ethan is still measuring ahead, currently 4 weeks....keeping true to the promise to big a big ol' baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are you!!! Can't wait until Ethan is here.
-Laura

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

yay for new pics! i love it!! can't wait for him to get here!

rachel said...

I didn't know ya'll had a blog--yah!!! you look great--are you getting all ready for the baby?