Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2007

Slacking at Blogging

So I promise I will get better at this. I have no other new photos to show you, but I had my 6 month appointment on Wednesday. Ethan is moving and kicking around really good and Dr. Deed said she could feel him squirming away from her when she was trying to listen to his heartbeat. He is still measuring pretty far ahead, but she said that will probably stay true since most likely he is going to be a big baby. I have been waiting to start on the nursery til his bedding came in, so I promise to get pics up once there is something to look at.

1 comment:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

so when are they saying it is due?? sounds like a big baby! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet him!