Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hot Springs

someone was on a mission to Magic Springs!
Ethan, me, and Hollis learning about Buzz
Mimi and I took the boys out to play ring toss so it would be quiet for everyone still trying to sleep, I think we woke up neighbors instead!
big fun on the water slide

someone must have told him to "wait his turn", I recognize this face
my little slugger
Uncle Chris is a good pusher....he pushes fast AND high

this ride looked scary for such little ones, so I told them to put their hands up and act like they were having fun :)
flying in the air with mimi!
first ferris wheel!
driving the car with daddy

4th of July weekend we went to Hot Springs with the whole family and my dad's sisters and their families. We had 3 houses in Hot Springs Village where we spent time at the pool, on the lake, playing on the field, eating together, and doing Magic Springs. Ethan had so much fun playing with the other grandkids and his cousin Reagan, and he loved Magic Springs. I was surprised at all the rides he did! He didn't do any rides in the Crystal Falls area, just the slides and splashing in the wading pool, then relaxed on the lazy river with me. He was such a fun little guy even though he was off schedule and in a strange place. We had so much fun with the whole family and look forward to doing it again!

No comments: