Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Epcot & More Magic Kingdom

Cousins being too cool on the playground at Epcot
E with his pal Mickey
E was shy with Minnie Mouse (think he might have a crush)
Ethan and Papa Goofy!
The cousins with Chip & Dale
We found Nemo
Papa, Mimi, and Ethan at Epcot fireworks
Mr. Ethan in Pooh's House
So Ethan doesn't kill me for posting this, I'm only showing his face since I stripped him down and let him play in the fountains in just a diaper til it soaked through and I had to get him naked in public to dry him off :)
Ethan loves to step on the fountains!
Reagan having a good time in the fountains

Brandon had to leave Disney early to get back to work, so the rest of the family helped me with Ethan through Epcot and one more day in the Magic Kingdom. I hate that Brandon missed Epcot b/c he would have LOVED it and Ethan met all his favorite characters that day, but now we have a reason to all go back together :)


No comments: