Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Race for the Cure 2008

Ethan and mommy, ready to go!
Ethan talked Aunt Whitney into loading him up....he's ready to race!
Ethan loves Aunt Whitney & her sunglasses!

Today was the Race for the Cure here in LR. I was so sad to have to do it without my mom this year. She had a business trip that fell the same weekend, and it 's the first race i've ever done without her! She is a breast cancer survivor....this December marks 18 years for her...praise God! We missed Mimi...but Ethan and I represented the family. Thanks to Callie, Whitney, Rebecca, baby Calleigh, and Mrs. Ruth for a great walk!

1 comment:

The Bobo's said...

Lindsey,

I just wanted to thank you for the cute tshirt!! I am so sorry that Terri and I couledn't make it for the race. I was really looking forward to it. I guess there is always next year. I will be glad to pay you back for the shirt if you send me your address.
Byh the way, EThan looks so cute!! I know you are having a blast with him. This age seems to be so much fun!