Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been tagged...

Hmmm...I was tagged a few days ago, but have been racking my brain to come up with 7 things about me. I'm sure there's plenty more than 7 weird things about me, but I'm having writer's block.

1. I am a numbers FREAK....whether it be license plates, the clock, whatever I look at, if it has numbers, I am finding the relationship whether adding, multiplying, whatever.
2. I met Brandon online when I was a senior in college. We were both dared to join a dating site on a whim and we met. (I never paid for the membership though...he had to join to send me emails :) ) We met at the Electric Cowboy with a BIG group (keeping it safe just in case) and we've been together ever since.
3. I bought a house right out of college one street over from the street I grew up on. So I've lived in this neighborhood 22 out of my 28 years.
4. I actually went to college on a music scholarship......but I never wanted to teach it or perform professionally, so I ended up with an accounting degree.
5. I can't whistle. My dad has an ultimate whistle that my brothers could hear down at the neighborhood park, and I can't squeak anything out! So hopefully Brandon will teach Ethan because I'm worthless on that.
6. I love chick lit and reality tv. Both things make Brandon's "ear's bleed" just thinking about it....but I have to think analytically all the time with my work, so it's my time to just shut it all off and just have mindless activity, i love it!
7. I am trying desperately to win McDonald's Monopoly this round. I have no idea why, but I'm really trying. I go everyday and get a large coke...and I'm playing online too to double my chances. I'm pretty positive I won't win...that's why I only get a coke each day b/c I don't eat any of the foods that give game pieces and I don't want to waste any more money than that to try to play.

I tag Kara, Rebecca, Melissa, Erin, Jill, Todd/Jenny

No comments: