Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shower for Terri




We had a bridal shower for our dear friend Terri on Saturday at our house. We had a really great turnout of friends of Terri's and had a beautiful day for a beautiful shower! She is getting married June 7 and I am getting so excited! Terri's niece Addison was at the shower too, so we entertained ourselves for some time watching Addison and Ethan interacting. Addison got very jealous when her grandma was holding Ethan so poor Mama Fowler tried to hold both of them which didn't last long. Then we put them on the floor and I really thought pretty little Addison was going to be the motivation Ethan needed to crawl forward, but he just got up and showed her his awesome rocking motion :) It was really cute all the same!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I didn't know about Terri-that's great! You girls all look so pretty. I'm glad she had such a nice shower.

We're having Thomas' party at our house, since it's mostly for the adults anyway. I was going to get him that onesie and do a kind of "vintagey" themed party, but when I saw the monkeys it just seemed easier. You can buy the onesie, and others like it, on ETSY.

erin elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm so sad I missed it but I had a baby shower for my brother's baby. I hope we can all get together soon!

rachel said...

what a great picture! yah for Terri! Ethan is getting so big-he is such a cutie!!!!