Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chris & Juliett's Wedding in Mexico

literally underground in a cave, the boys had SO much fun exploring!
this restaurant was in a cave
ferry ride to Cozumel=sea sickness & sunburn & no sharks for Reagan
true love & mariachi music
Chris letting loose with the Mariachi band
Chris & Juliet posing for silly beach photos
During the ceremony...my nephew Reagan was ringbearer
Brandon and I just before wedding festivities began

As many of you know...Brandon and I were in Playa del Carmen last Wednesday thru Sunday to attend my brother's destination wedding. It was VERY hard to leave Ethan at home, but I didn't want to rick Montezuma's Revenge on my little 8 month old. The wedding was beautiful and it was so fun getting to spend time with the family and get to know Chris and Juliet's friends. We were SO thankful to be home on Sunday and so grateful to Brandon's mom who stayed with Ethan while we were gone.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Lindsey, you look beautiful! I love that dress. What a fun vacation.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

Hilarious(your brother that is) perfect wedding for him!!!

you look beautiful!!!

Beth said...

What a fun wedding and trip! Destination weddings are always great!