Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Riverfest 2011








This post is to remind me how crazy I was at 9 months pregnant! I worked Riverfest for 3 days when I was EXTREMELY pregnant, swollen, and out of mind. I really did have a good time and wanted to work with Ashley...the girls finally made me leave mid-sunday for fear I was going into early labor. Of course on Friday morning I got the fun opportunity to be on 103.7 the buzz with Ashley, David Bazzel, and Roger Scott and then they surprised me with an appearance on Channel 7 with Melinda Mayo and Beth Hunt. It was really fun, just embarassed looking at these photos of how swollen and miserable I must have looked!

1 comment:

Alexander said...

I wish I was there! Looks really nice!!