Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Trip to the Dentist

 all ready to take pictures of his teeth

so cool in his sunglasses watching Bugs Bunny on the ceiling tv

After realizing he's 31/2 and I've been paying insurance on him for year, I finally made an appt with a pediatric dentist in town. I went to high school with him and since they were so geared towards children, I was praying for a non-traumatic experience! Luckily we have read all about Dora going to the dentist many many times, so he knew all about what would happen and the tools, etc. He was a PERFECT patient! The dentist had no expectations since he was so young and it was his first visit, but they were able to get everything they needed. I was so stinkin' proud! Then they told me he has 2 cavities, which deflated the balloon a little. We go back in a few weeks to get those filled and I am praying it goes smoothly as well!


1 comment:

Nathan Bedingfield said...

Just think of it this way: At least you had 'em cavities checked early. Who knows how worse it could have gotten if they weren't seen immediately. By the way, you're right about him being one amazing patient.