Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

24 Weeks pregnant with Baby Charlie

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 2 lbs so far
Maternity Clothes: wearing mostly maternity tunics and leggings
Gender: it's a boy! Charlie Newton Gray
Movement: Charlie is very active and loves kicking my bladder!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: wine
Cravings: pizza, pasta
Symptoms: just starting to feel stretched tight in the belly and I can't believe he has to keep growing for at least 12 more weeks!
Best Moment this week: hearing Ethan tell everyone we see about his baby Charlie in mommy's belly. He's getting so excited and keeps asking when he's going to come out. Also, whenever we go out to eat he saves a seat for Charlie, I guess he's read to be a family of four!

No comments: