Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Gray #2

Baby Gray #2

Due 7-7-11

We found out right before Halloween that we are expecting again! As some may know, we had a miscarriage over the summer, so I was nervous to tell anyone this time until we saw the doctor and made sure everything is ok. Dr. D said "it looks like you love to grow big healthy babies" so I should expect this one to be no smaller than Ethan was at birth (he was 10 lbs 1 oz) We were just so excited to see it was just one (the family was wishing for twins) and to hear everything looked and sounded good. The first trimester was much harder than with Ethan and everything feels different, so I'll be curious to see if that means anything about what we're having this time. We find out January 24th what this baby we'll be. Brandon and Ethan are both positive that it's a boy, so I hope they're not too disappointed if they're wrong. I just want a healthy baby! :) I saw the following on another blog, and I wanted to keep up with this pregnancy the same way.

I'm 14 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: lost 1 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: started to wear some maternity pants, but most of my regular clothes still fit
Gender: we find out January 24th
Movement: I have felt a few flutters
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: wine
Cravings: pizza
Symptoms:mostly nausea in the first 12 weeks, but now only occasional heartburn
Best Moment this week: Getting really excited thinking about Ethan being a big brother

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! What a fun addition to your family!