Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Race for the Cure 2010

Ethan, me and Mimi
Kelly and Miss Jillian Claire, this baby got her picture taken all day by complete strangers b/c she was soooo cute!
Bennett, Ethan, and Jillian

Keeping with tradition, mom and I did the race for the cure together with a group of my girlfriends and sever kiddos. We had the breakfast tailgate out of my truck, then walked together in the chaos. Ethan is really too big for a stroller, but he hopped in the jogging stroller and was a champ, as long as we were moving. He didn't much care for the hold up at the starting line. It was so fun to see how our group has changed over the years. We've been doing it with my friends since we were in college, and now several of us have kids or kids on the way. I am so thankful every year when I get to see my mom in all her survivor gear and get to celebrate 20 years without cancer this december!

No comments: