Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Soccer Practice

put me in coach...i'm ready to play
first team huddle, listening intently to the coach
following coach's instructions!
playing "catch the coach" and he's almost got him!
ready for a water break
he did MULTIPLE victory laps after he kicked in his 1st goal

Ethan is officially old enough to try new activities, so we are starting with soccer. Both of my brothers played growing up, and I'm hoping for Ethan to learn about following instructions and teamwork. He was very excited when we got there, but I'm not sure he loves the structured practice yet. He drifts off and does his own thing, but I am choosing to only post pics of the team stuff he did participate in. He loves the coaches' whistles and the water breaks, he also likes the obstacle course, but it really wears him out!

No comments: