Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Morning 09

coming down and seeing what Santa left for him
emptying out the stocking
so excited, he can't decide where to start!
getting really good at ripping the paper
yea!!! my choo choo!
figuring out the choo choo tracks
whispering "bbbiiigggg ttttrrrruuuuuccccckkkkk"
dancing to the radio in his new ride
driving the streets of the neighborhood

After getting Ethan settled from all the Christmas Eve activity, Papaw and Gagaw came down to spend the night with us so they could see Ethan open gifts. After he went to bed, I put together his new easel and then we engineered the train tracks for his new table and trains from mimi and papa. I didn't sleep b/c I kept being afraid he would wake up first so I got up around 5:30, mimi and papa got here around 6:30 and I finally had to go check on him at 7:30. He was just sitting in his bed waiting for someone to come get him. We had so much fun watching his excitement for his gifts and then we had fun using it all for the first time. What a fun Christmas!!!!


No comments: