Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Our Turn...Going Private

Well....Brandon and I talked about it a while back when everyone started going private. And I really don't think we even have many people read this b/c I'm terrible about updating it. But after the news tonight and a story about the misuse of family blogs...I think it's time. We started this for friends and family to keep up with us and our sweet little man, and we want to keep it that way. So PLEASE send me your email addresses if you want to be added to the list. Email me at grayfamilyblog@gmail.com Even family members who think i have their emails, PLEASE email it to me so I get them all together for our list. I'm planning to make the change a week from Saturday....on August 15.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Lindsay,
Add me to your list. I just saw where you are going private. My email is
julie2730@hotmail.com

Thanks so much.

Erin said...

Hey, add me to the list!!! What news did you hear about blogs?