Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mimi's Big Birthday




My mom's 60th birthday was a few weeks ago, so I'm very late on posting these. I obviously didn't get very many pics b/c I was chasing Ethan around most of the time....but we had a great weekend celebrating her big birthday. My brother Chris flew in from LA, and Courtney, Erika, & Reagan all came down from HarBer so we could spend the weekend together. Ethan loves his cousin Reagan....on Friday night and Sunday morning we ate at the country club and I spent most of my time running around the building with these 2, I love watching them play together. I'm sad I have no photo evidence of later Saturday night. After dinner and presents, Chris turned on mom's favorite, Neil Diamond, and we had a big dance party in the back year. Ethan and Reagan were both showing out and entertaining everyone. I think Mimi had a GREAT birthday celebration!

No comments: