Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things

"yippee, my favorite crawl space has a hole in the top for climbing out!"
"what happens if i push all of these at the same time? nothing?"
"i could stand here watching clothes spinning for hours"
"hmmm...I bet if I just keep banging these doors I can get in there"
"haha mommy, I shook this door enough the baby-proof latch won't keep me out anymore"
I'm still happy to keep trying even AFTER mommy adds rubber bands to the handles to TRY to keep me out
"who me? does this look like the face of a troublemaker?"

Now that Ethan is REALLY mobile and VERY brave...he has found lots of new things to pique his interests. Today I caught pictures of some of his recent favorites as well as his brand new discovery today. All I can do is laugh and try to find the camera before something bad happens :)

1 comment:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

he looks like a little man already!!! tell him to slow down...just kidding! he is so cute!