Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ethan's 9 months old



Ok...so I'm really late posting this, seeing that Ethan was 9 months old on May 9. But I still had to have my pictures in the chair, and I'm just slow getting them on here.
At 9 months Ethan:
- is crawling at breakneck speed, once he started and was confident, he hasn't slowed down yet!
-is pulling up on everything and walking around it. He has taken a few steps holding on to mommy and daddy, but he's not "trying" to walk yet
-is trying SO hard to stand up in the middle of the room with no furniture help. He gets on all fours, straightens his legs and then kinda wobbles b/c he doesn't know what to do with his arms.
-weighs in at 24 lbs 1oz and is 29 1/2 inches tall.
-has 5 teeth in, and is cutting 3 more at the same time
-can say mama and dada...but prefers dada as his party trick to impress people
Brandon and I are so blessed to have such a sweet baby with such a pleasant disposition. Every day we love him more and just enjoy each new surprise with him.

2 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

He looks like a little man in those pics!!! oh my goodness-he is growing so fast!

Beth said...

Ethan is getting so big! I can't believe he is almost ten months already!