Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ethan's Birthday is set!

I went in this morning for my 35 week appt...even though tomorrow I am 36 weeks...but he jumped another 4 centimeters in the last 2 weeks! So he measures 46 weeks, whereas I am only 36 weeks......see why I think he's so big?? Well, Dr. Deed agrees and so we scheduled a c-section for Thursday, August 9th. That's ONLY 2 weeks from tomorrow! Brandon and I are SO excited and can't wait to meet our little (big) boy. I am just about done with the nursery, so I promise I will post pics when it's finished, hopefully this weekend!

7 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe that it's almost here. I hope you're feeling well and I can't wait to see pictures!!

Erin said...

I can't believe that it's almost here! I hope you're feeling well and I can't wait to see pictures of your new family addition! :)

Meredith said...

Wow-only 2 more weeks!! How exciting! Can't wait to meet him.

Jeremy Wolfe said...

I am sure you are very excited. We have our own big little boy. It is so much fun, even though it is quite a bit of work. Congratulations again... and make sure you enjoy your last few weeks. You will be very busy after the birth.

J. Wolfe

The Harringtons said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! Maybe you will go earlier! Good Luck! You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers the next couple of weeks!

rachel said...

how exciting!!! have fun finishing up the nursery! can't wait to see pictures!!! :)

elaine said...

how exciting...i just found your blog and had no idea you were expecting a little boy! little boys are the best...ours just turned 4 months old and i can barely remember what life was like before him! good luck with everything...you'll be in my prayers!