Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

20 Week Appointment


Today we went in for our 20 week appointment, and ultrasound from Radiology Consultants. Everything looks really good, he is weighing in at 15 ounces, but my measurements jumped from 16 centimeters at 16 weeks (they say it should be 1 cm for every week along you are) to 25 centimeters today! WoW! I was hoping she would move the due date up a week or something, but she reminded me that I was a big baby and it looks like this is going to be a BIG baby too! But he is growing very well and looks to be healthy which is most important! And......we agreed on a name finally, so our little boy will be.....Ethan Brandon Gray. :)

3 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

YAY! I get to be the first to comment! I am so excited about this blog, now I can keep up here in the dakotas!!

The Harringtons said...

I am so happy for you! Boys are so much fun! I can't wait to see more on your blog!
Stephanie

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

i think we need an update please! any cute pictures?? started decorating the room yet?? these are things i am dying to know!!